Welcome to Hayvern Electrical Ltd
Hayvern Electrical Limited provide Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Services to Industrial & Commercial properties.
Our Services include Design & Build and Consultant/Architect Specifications.
- We provide a wide range of Services including Electrical & Mechanical Installations, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, TV Installation, Door Access, Fire Alarm Systems, Emergency Lighting, Nurse Call Systems, Voice & Data Installations, Boiler Installations, Ventilation Systems, Gas Services, Air Conditioning and many more.
- We also operate a PMS System ( Property Management Solutions) where we maintain Electrical & Mechanical Services to properties of our clients and ensure that they are fully compliant to the current Legislations.
- Our Maintenance provides Services for the NHS, Salford Diocese, Bolton Metropolitan Borough, Bury Metropolitan Borough,etc.
- We have accreditations in NICEIC, NW Consortium, Constructionline, North West Safety Group, CHAS, Corgi, Gas Safety Systems.
- We are a conscientious company ensuring our employees are up-to-date with all H&S Legislation. Our employees are qualified in Asbestos Awareness, First Aid, Access Equipment, Confined Spaces, etc.
- All our employees are Enhance CRB Checked.
- Our Management Staff & our Site Foremen are all IOSH (H&S Management) Certified.
Our core business is within the NHS where we carry out Ward Refurbishments, new Builds, etc. We are also included in Measured Term Contracts at The Royal Bolton Hospital, Salford Royal University Teaching Hospital & The Countess of Chester Hospital.
We also undertake Services to Schools, Colleges, Commercial Offices, Industrial Units, Data Centres, Main Infrastructures (Sub-Stations) Generators to name but a few.
March 1, 2012: What equipment should be tested?
The regulations cover all items of in-service electrical equipment, this includes all movable items connected to the mains supply by 3A or 13A BS1363 plugs, BS EN60309-2 industrial plugs. In addition to being responsible for the safety of their own portable appliances, companies are are also responsible for electrical equipment…
Read More News